- Add indicator for Resizable BAR support on compatible systems.
- Changed the minimum required version of FreeBSD to 12.2-RELEASE.
- Fixed a bug in the Vulkan driver where unused input attributes to a vertex shader would corrupt the interpolation qualifiers for the shader.
- Fixed a bug in the Vulkan driver where individual components of barycentric inputs could not be read.
- Added support for the VK_KHR_present_id extension.
- Added support for the VK_KHR_present_wait extension.
- Added support for the VK_KHR_shader_subgroup_uniform_control_flow extension.
- Fixed a bug where VK_NVX_binary_import was advertised as supported on unsupported platforms. This caused calls to vkCreateDevice to fail if applications attempted to enable VK_NVX_binary_import on such platforms.
- Fixed a regression which prevented DisplayPort and HDMI 2.1 variable refresh rate (VRR) G-SYNC Compatible monitors from functioning correctly in variable refresh rate mode, resulting in issues such as flickering.
- Fixed a bug that can cause a kernel crash in SLI Mosaic configurations.
- Added support for the EGL_NV_robustness_video_memory_purge extension.