- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU
GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU
GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
- Updated the NVIDIA driver to restore functionality of some features, including runtime power management, hotplugging audio-capable display devices, and S0ix-based system suspend, with recent kernels such as Linux 5.10.
- Fixed a bug that caused bindless texture samplers to be incorrectly counted towards the MAX_COMPUTE_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS limit.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the GPU to hang when attempting to perform link training on an HDMI 2.1 Fixed Rate Link (FRL) display, while the display is powered off.
- Fixed a bug that could intermittently cause NvFBC applications to fail with the error message "Unable to send exported fds".