- Added support for the following GPU:
Quadro T2000 with Max-Q Design
- Added support for the __GL_SYNC_DISPLAY_DEVICE environment variable for Vulkan applications.
- Fixed a bug that caused applications running directly on a display (such as VR HMDs) to tear when a G-SYNC or G-SYNC Compatible monitor is plugged in the system.
- Fixed a bug in an error handling path that could cause a kernel crash while loading nvidia.ko.
- Fixed driver installation failure on Oracle Linux 7.7 systems, where the NVIDIA kernel module failed to build with error "unknown type name 'vm_fault_t'".