- Maintain/develop build scripts and build automation tools, generate driver and BIOS packages for our customers.
- Successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong programming experience with Perl. In addition, experience of Python, C, C++ , Windows batch files, and the Windows registry, Linux and Linux shell scripts, Mac OSX, Makefiles, are desired.
- Candidate needs to be ready to work flexible hours, and to be on call after hours one week out of every four.
- BS/CS + 5 years experience or equivalent
- BSEE/CS + 5 years experience, MS + 3 years experience in developing graphics and video device drivers, PhD equivalent
- core language competency in C/C++ required, as well as 80x86.
- Knowledge of extended Intel and AMD instructions sets (SSE/3DNow) a plus.
- Understanding of Windows internals and other OS fundamentals required.
- Understanding of 3D graphics algorithms is highly desirable
- Strong mathematical background to support 3D graphics and algorithm work.
- Should have sound knowledge on hardware and hardware trouble shooting.
- Prior experience on WHQL and DTM is must.
- Excellent knowledge on Vista, Vista 64 bit or 32 bit or XP is essential.
- Should have thorough understanding of OS architecture.
- Excellent know-how of Drivers and Windows Drivers Model
- Knowledge of Networking and general administration on Windows.
- Prior knowledge of working on NVIDIA Products will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills is required
- Hands on experience with PC hardware/software configuration and setup a must.
- Knowledge of graphics/multimedia applications and formats.
- Experience in compatibility/Benchmark testing will be an advantage.
- Experience on NVIDIA products will an advantage.
- Good understanding of Win9x, Win2K, WinXP and Linux operating systems.
- Experience in Video/Multimedia testing will be an advantage.
- Experience on AutoCAD, Maya,Photoshop,DreamWorks will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 2 years and onwards