CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY

 
About this Report

The NVIDIA 2015 Corporate Responsibility Report covers NVIDIA Corporation’s economic, social and environmental performance for our fiscal year 2014, which ended January 25, 2015. We report our performance annually via our website.

Previous corporate responsibility reports:
2014 report
2013 report
2012 report
2011 report
2010 report

The report includes consolidated economic, environmental and social information for our global operations. No significant changes have occurred during the reporting period with regard to the scope, boundary or measurement methods applied in this report.

The environmental information contained in this report covers energy and greenhouse gas usage for our global operations, and water and waste usage for our Santa Clara, Calif., headquarters. We report on those entities over which we exercise operational control, including subsidiaries and leased facilities (except for shared space). We calculate greenhouse gas emissions for global offices with greater than 50,000 square feet of office space (which equal 90% of our total greenhouse gas footprint) and estimate emissions for offices that comprise the remaining 10% of our footprint.

We determined the content for this report based on conversations among management and engagement with customers, suppliers and employees. We have applied the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines (GRI G4), including the Guidance on Defining Report Content, at the “Core In Accordance” level. In 2014, we reported for the first time to the GRI G4 Guidelines at the “Core In Accordance” level, and received the GRI Materiality Matters check.

NVIDIA’s GRI index, which contains standard disclosures, can be found here. We have engaged Trucost to provide limited assurance on our 2014 global Scope 1 and 2 Greenhouse Gas emissions and our waste under the AA1000 assurance standards. The assurance report is available in the Environment section.

NVIDIA
Corporate Responsibility
2701 San Tomas Expressway
Santa Clara, CA 95050

Related corporate responsibility links:


The information contained in this webpage is accurate as of approximately June 1, 2015. The information is subject to change, and NVIDIA will not necessarily inform you of such changes. The information may be updated, amended, supplemented or otherwise altered by subsequent reports and/or filings by NVIDIA.

All statements included or incorporated by reference in this webpage, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, and our management’s beliefs and assumptions. We wish to caution you that these statements are merely predictions and are not guarantees of future results. Actual events may differ materially, perhaps adversely.

Our Annual Report on Form 10-K, subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K, and other filings made with the Securities and Exchange Commission discuss some of the important risk factors that could contribute to differences between projections and outcomes, which could affect our business, operational results and financial condition. Except as required by law, NVIDIA does not recognize any obligation to revise or update any forward-looking statements.